5 Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Each year we think about things we can do on Valentine’s day. Some of us with our boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife and others who are single and can’t stand all the happy go lucky people who are getting ready to celebrate this holiday that was invented called Valentine’s Day.
I have come up with 5 ideas for couples to do on Valentine’s day and 5 ideas for those who are single.
~ Enjoy your night, it doesn’t have to cost you a fortune to be romantic, and have a nice night, just be inventive and be with that person you love….
5 Ideas for Couples:
5. Stay in and light up some candles, fresh flowers, message oils and you have your own private spa…. This spa should definitely lead to a ‘happy ending’.
4. Order Out – who says you have to get home from work and start cooking a gourmet meal? Order your favorite dish, place it on some nice plates, pop open the champagne or wine and BAM! Romantic dinner for two that took you 2 minutes to prepare.
3. Some people like to go out to dinner, so GO OUT! Make reservations, it doesn’t have to be the most known place, try picking a quiet, little place no one really knows about, this way you get seated right away and it feels a little more intimate than a big franchise restaurant.
2. Celebrate Valentine’s Day the weekend before. If you want to go out and not worry about having to wake up the next morning for work, celebrate it the weekend before. There isn’t a law that says you can’t. Go out to dinner on Saturday, get a few drinks, and talk the night away. Then head back home for some extra ‘cuddling’.
1. Plan a weekend vacation for Valentine’s. My boyfriend and I always do a mini vacation to Orlando and we go to Universal and Islands of Adventure. You can say it’s become a tradition of ours. We love it, during the day we get to act like kids and go on roller coasters and at night we become grown ups and we go out to dinner and have some drinks.
5 Ideas for those who are single:
5. Girls Night – If you have any single friends, plan a girls night – Order in your favorite dish (pizza, sushi etc). Rent a comedy movie and enjoy your night.
4. Pamper Yourself – While others are going out to dinner and being all lovey dovey, you can be enjoying a day at the spa. Take the day off from work or go after work. Get a massage and just relax.
3. Wine it up…. Some of us just like to feel sorry for ourselves. So if that’s what you like to do, there is nothing wrong with that. Open up a bottle of wine, grab a girly movie to watch and sip away…..This is the one time of year that we’ll forgive you for feeling down.
2. Blind Date? Okay so I’m not really one for blind dates, but I’ve heard some good stories. If you don’t want to be alone, have a friend fix you up. If you can… try to take a peak at that picture before you make your decision.
1. Do Nothing – Valentine’s lands on a Tuesday this year, so go to work, and finish your day off like you normally would.
Whether you are with someone or not, I hope you have a beautiful Valentine’s Day.